Registration Below Next to Event Dates
Southington Hunt Club Multi-Gun would like to welcome Jimmy Woodford and Matt Brom as our new UML match directors. Shooters should expect matches to have that Major Match feel while still allowing shooters of all ability levels to compete moving into 2020. Please reference the calendar on the the bottom of this page for all Matches in 2020. All matches will follow the UML (United Multi Gun League) rule set and scoring.
Shooters are NOTrequired to be a UML member to participate.
Each match will consist of 4-5 stages and they will utilize the range to its full potential, using its natural terrain to create jungle runs, and traditional pistol bays for bay stages. Shooters can anticipate longer range target engagements at each match from 100 to 350 yards. Matches will be challenging and fun with that FEEL of shooting a National Level Match, but accessible for shooters of all skill sets.
· OWB Pistol Holster
· 2 Magazine Carriers
· Rifle Magazine Carrier is recommended but not required
· Shotgun Caddies are recommended if shooting 3 gun
· Minimum 3 Pistol Magazines
· Minimum 2 Rifle Magazines
· EAR / EYE Protection is REQUIRED
· Gloves are recommended but not required for stage reset
· Dress for the Weather
* * ALL RIFLES MUST HAVE A STOCK, NO PISTOL BRACES.
· 125 rounds of pistol
· 125 rounds of rifle
· 100 rounds of birdshot
· 5 shotgun slugs
· We always recommend that you bring additional ammo for malfunctions or re-shoots
· ABSOLUTELY NO STEEL CORE / ARMOR PIERCING AMMO PERMITTED - will result in match DQ
· 7:00 Gates Open
· 7:30 Registration @ cabin,
· 8:00 New shooters brief
· 8:30 Match / Safety Brief
· 9:00 First Shots
All competitors and spectators are expected to sign a liability release and follow all posted safety rules for the range. Please fill out the online waiver once per year HERE
If you cannot attend please do a withdrawal request on practiscore.
Cost: $30 upon arrival
SOUTHINGTON HUNT CLUB POINT SERIES
Within the 9 scheduled monthly matches there will be 6 points series matches. Points from these 6 matches will be accumulated and totaled and the best 4 scores will be used to determine where you stand moving into the finale. At the end of the season a finale will be held to crown the 2020 SOUTHINGTON HUNT CLUB SERIES CHAMPIONS. Trophies will be awarded to the top finishers as well as walk based on placement prize table for each of the 3 divisions (Limited – TAC OPS – OPEN).
SOUTHINGTON HUNT CLUB SHOOTER INCENTIVE
Each match that you enter you will be entered into a random drawing at the end of the season for a rifle. The rifle will be available at every match to DEMO before or after the match. On occasion this rifle may be used as a stage gun.
How to EARN Raffle Entries:
· Sign Up for and shoot a match – 1 entry
· Sign up for set up / tear down at a match – 1 entry (There will be a sign up sheet available)
· RO a match (some experience required to promote match flow) – 1 entry
2020 SOUTHINGTON HUNT CLUB UML SCHEDULE:
(Tentative Schedule – Dates are subject to change)
· MAY: 5/17/20 – SHC Points Series Match (REGISTER HERE)
· JUNE: NO UML MATCH due to PRS Pro-Series National Match
o 6/19/20: Vortex Sandstorm Vendor Demo Day (Open to the Public)
o Details HERE
· JULY: NO UML MATCH
· AUGUST: 8/16/20 – SHC Points Series Match (REGISTER HERE)
· SEPTEMBER: 9/20/20 – SHC Points Series FINALE (REGISTER HERE)
· OCTOBER: 10/18/20 – OHIO STATE MULTI-GUN CHAMPIONSHIP
· NOVEMBER: 11/15/20 – SHC UML Night Match (REGISTER HERE)
10321 Silica Sand Rd. Garrettsville, OH 44231
For more information Contact us directly. Jimmy Woodford 330-974-4546 or Jwoodford693@gmail.com