Southington Hunt Club is proud to announce that we will be opening our ROGERS REACTIVE PISTOL RANGE to the public for open range. There are 3 interactive bays in the facility with a 4th bay to verify zero on your pistol or PCC. Each Target Scenario will require 16-23 rounds. Shooters will purchase a range card upon arrival for $20. Shooters will get 5 attempts at the reactive scenarios per card. Each time a scenario is engaged the shooters card will be punched. Unused attempts can be utilized at future range date.
Safety is our first priority.
· All Shooters are expected to utilize chamber flags or maintain an open chamber by locking back their slides when moving around the range.
· All shooters are expected to utilize a muzzle up when moving their PCC around the range.
* EYE and EAR protection is required at all times when inside the facility. We are shooting steel targets from 10-30 feet and you will be hit by bullet spall. (THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS)
* Shooters must utilize a holster, pistol case / bag / box to transport their pistols to and from the firing line. All firearms manipulations will be done on a table at the firing line
*** Absolutely NO magazines are to be in a firearm unless you are on the firing line shooting ***
· AD’s / ND’s will not be tolerated and shooters will be asked to leave.
*** FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT in REMOVAL FROM RANGE ***
RECOMMENDED FIREARMS / GEAR:
* Pistols in 9mm / 40cal / 45acp
* Pistol Caliber Carbines in 9mm / 40cal / 45acp
* 3-4 magazines that hold 17-21+ rounds
* NO RIFLE CALIBER FIREARMS
REQUIRED SAFETY GEAR:
* Hearing Protection (Range does not have additional for sale)
* Eye Protection (Range does not have additional for sale)
* Hats are recommended
* Holsters / pistol case / pistol bag or box / chamber Flags for all PCC's
* Calibers (9mm, .40, or .45)
* Shooters MUST use a copper plated bullet such as CCI Blazer Brass, or use a frangible round.
***DUE TO THE SAFETY FACTORS OF SHOOTING ON STEEL TARGETS, NO FULL METAL JACKET OR HOLLOW POINT AMMUNITION IS PERMITTED.
* NO MAGNUM CALIBERS
Please preview the facility here:
ALL GUESTS MUST CHECK IN AT THE ROGERS REACTIVE PISTOL RANGE. Please follow the arrows on the small signs to the range.
ALL other ranges will be closes at this time.
- Scheduling Groups Now
- Recommended Group size 3-9 shooters
- Head to Head Competition Against Your Buddies
- $150 per hour
- Contact Matt Stiner @ 330-207-5847
Open Range Use:
- Please follow the calendar on the home page for available open range dates.
(Dates are open now)
- $20 for 5 attempts (16-23 rounds per attempt)